The Air More Uptempo was intended for the basketball court, but no
sneaker this bold could remain strictly a performance model. The shoe
was championed by Scottie Pippen in the NBA, who wore the original black
and white colorway throughout the 1996 NBA Playoffs on the way to the
championship with the Chicago Bulls. Pippen wore the shoe later in its
“Olympic” colorway for the ‘96 summer games as he helped the Dream Team
secure another gold medal. While Pippen was succeeding on the court in
the Air More Uptempo , it was already one of the hottest sneakers on the
streets by the summer of ‘96. Now over 20 years later, the design is
just as bold and stylish as ever, as Nike Sportswear continues to cook
up new and exciting colorways for the legendary model. Foot Locker has
all the latest looks for the Air More Uptempo for those that dare to
wear more Air.
• Unforgettable “AIR” branding across the upper for the shoe’s signature look.
• Durable leather, nubuck, or synthetic upper. See each colorway for specific materials.
• Speed lacing system with molded TPU eyestays.
• Elastic bands on tongue help provide lockdown support.
• Tongue and heel pull tabs for easier access.
• Full-length visible Air-sole cushioning.
• Rubber outsole for traction and durability.